| 1 | Anger | Play: Ready and fight with a friendly creature. | 打出:使一个友方生物重整并出战。 |
| 2 | Barehanded | Play: Put each artifact on top of its owner's deck. | 打出:将每个神器置于其持有者的牌库最上方。 |
| 3 | Blood Money | Play: Place 2[AE] from the common supply on an enemy creature. | 打出:在一个敌方生物上放置两个来自公共供应堆的琥魄。 |
| 4 | Brothers in Battle | Play: Choose a house. For the remainder of the turn, each friendly creature of that house can fight. | 打出:选择一个势力。本回合之后的时间内,每个此势力的友方生物可以出战。 |
| 5 | Burn the Stockpile | Play: If your opponent has 7[AE] or more, they lose 4[AE]. | 打出:如果你的对手拥有7琥魄或更多,他失去4琥魄。 |
| 6 | Champion's Challenge | Play: Destroy each enemy creature except the most powerful enemy creature. Destroy each friendly creature except the most powerful friendly creature. Ready and fight with your remaining creature. | 打出:摧毁除力量最高的敌方生物外的每个敌方生物。摧毁除力量最高的友方生物外的每个友方生物。使你剩余的生物重整并出战。 |
| 7 | Coward's End | Play: Destroy each undamaged creature. Gain 3 chains. | 打出:摧毁每个未受伤的生物。获得3枷锁。 |
| 8 | Follow the Leader | Play: For the remainder of the turn, each friendly creature may fight. | 打出:本回合之后的时间内,每个友方生物可以出战。 |
| 9 | Lava Ball | Play: Deal 4[D] to a creature with 2[D] splash. | 打出:对一个生物造成4伤害及2伤害溅射。 |
| 10 | Loot the Bodies | Play: For the remainder of the turn, gain 1[AE] each time an enemy creature is destroyed. | 打出:本回合之后的时间内,每次一个敌方生物被摧毁,获得1琥魄。 |
| 11 | Take That, Smartypants | Play: Steal 2[AE] if your opponent has 3 or more Logos cards in play. | 打出:如果你的对手拥有3或更多逻机牌在场,窃取2琥魄。 |
| 12 | Punch | Play: Deal 3[D] to a creature. | 打出:对一个生物造成3伤害。 |
| 13 | Relentless Assault | Play: Ready and fight with up to 3 different friendly creatures, one at a time. | 打出:使至多三个不同的友方生物重整并出战,一次一个。 |
| 14 | Smith | Play: Gain 2[AE] if you control more creatures than your opponent. | 打出:如果你控制比你的对手更多的生物,获得2琥魄。 |
| 15 | Sound the Horns | Play: Discard cards from the top of your deck until you either discard a Brobnar creature or run out of cards. If you discarded a Brobnar creature this way, put it into your hand. | 打出:从你的牌库最上方弃置卡牌,直至弃置了一张蛮族生物或无卡可弃。如果你以此方式弃置了一个蛮族生物,将它加入手牌。 |
| 16 | Tremor | Play: Stun a creature and each of its neighbors. | 打出:击晕一个生物及它的每个相邻生物。 |
| 17 | Unguarded Camp | Play: For each creature you have in excess of your opponent, a friendly creature captures 1[AE]. Each creature cannot capture more than 1[AE] in this way. | 打出:你每比对手多控制一个生物,一个友方生物抢占1琥魄。每个生物不能以此方式抢占多于1琥魄。 |
| 18 | Warsong | Play: For the remainder of the turn, gain 1[AE] every time a friendly creature fights. | 打出:本回合之后的时间内,每次一个友方生物出战,获得1琥魄。 |
| 19 | Autocannon | Deal 1[D] to each creature after it enters play. | 每个生物进场后,对其造成1伤害。 |
| 20 | Banner of Battle | Each friendly creature gets +1 power. | 每个友方生物获得+1力量。 |
| 21 | Cannon | Action: Deal 2[D] to a creature. | 行动:对一个生物造成2伤害。 |
| 22 | Gauntlet of Command | Action: Ready and fight with a friendly creature. | 行动:重整并出战一个友方生物。 |
| 23 | Iron Obelisk | Your opponent's keys cost +1[AE] for each friendly damaged Brobnar creature. | 每个友方受伤的蛮族生物令你的对手的钥匙花费增加1琥魄。 |
| 24 | Mighty Javelin | Omni: Sacrifice Mighty Javelin. Deal 4[D] to a creature. | 万能:牺牲此牌。对一个生物造成4伤害。 |
| 25 | Pile of Skulls | Each time an enemy creature is destroyed during your turn, a friendly creature captures 1[AE]. | 每次一个敌方生物在你的回合被摧毁,一个友方生物抢占1琥魄。 |
| 26 | Screechbomb | Omni: Sacrifice Screechbomb. Your opponent loses 2[AE]. | 万能:牺牲此牌。你的对手失去2琥魄。 |
| 27 | The Warchest | Action: Gain 1[AE] for each enemy creature that was destroyed in a fight this turn. | 行动:本回合每个敌方生物在战斗中被摧毁,获得1琥魄。 |
| 28 | Bilgum Avalanche | After you forge a key, deal 2[D] to each enemy creature. | 你锻造一把钥匙后,对每个敌方生物造成2伤害。 |
| 29 | Valdr | Valdr deals +2[D] while attacking an enemy creature on the flank. | 此牌攻击一个在侧翼的敌方生物时造成+2伤害。 |
| 30 | Bumpsy | Play: Your opponent loses 1[AE]. | 打出:你的对手失去1琥魄。 |
| 31 | Earthshaker | Play: Destroy each creature with power 3 or lower. | 打出:摧毁每个力量3及以下的生物。 |
| 32 | Firespitter | Before Fight: Deal 1[D] to each enemy creature. | 战斗前:对每个敌方生物造成1伤害。 |
| 33 | Ganger Chieftain | Play: You may ready and fight with a neighboring creature. | 打出:你可以重整并出战一个相邻生物。 |
| 34 | Grenade Snib | Destroyed: Your opponent loses 2[AE]. | 被摧毁:你的对手失去2琥魄。 |
| 35 | Headhunter | Fight: Gain 1[AE]. | 战斗:获得1琥魄。 |
| 36 | Hebe the Huge | Play: Deal 2[D] to each other undamaged creature. | 打出:对其他每个未受伤生物造成2伤害。 |
| 37 | Kelifi Dragon | Kelifi Dragon cannot be played unless you have 7 or more [AE].Fight/Reap: Gain 1[AE]. Deal 5[D] to a creature. | 除非你拥有7琥魄或更多,此牌不能被打出。战斗/收获:获得1琥魄。对一个生物造成5伤害。 |
| 38 | King of the Crag | Each enemy Brobnar creature gets -2 power. | 每个敌方蛮族生物获得-2力量。 |
| 39 | Krump | After an enemy creature is destroyed fighting Krump, its controller loses 1[AE]. | 一个敌方生物在与此牌战斗中被摧毁后,其控制者失去1琥魄。 |
| 40 | Lomir Flamefist | Play: If your opponent has 7[AE] or more, they lose 2[AE]. | 打出:如果你的对手拥有7琥魄或更多,他失去2琥魄。 |
| 41 | Looter Goblin | Reap: For the remainder of the turn, gain 1[AE] each time an enemy creature is destroyed. | 收获:本回合之后的时间内,每次一个敌方生物被摧毁获得1琥魄。 |
| 42 | Mugwump | After an enemy creature is destroyed fighting Mugwump, fully heal Mugwump and give it a +1 power counter. | 一个敌方生物在与此牌战斗中被摧毁后,完全治愈此牌并给予其一个+1力量指示物。 |
| 43 | Pingle Who Annoys | Deal 1[D] to each enemy creature after it enters play. | 每个敌方生物进场后,对其造成1伤害。 |
| 44 | Rock-Hurling Giant | During your turn, each time you discard a Brobnar card from your hand, you may deal 4[D] to a creature. | 在你的回合,每次你弃置一张蛮族手牌,你可以对一个生物造成4伤害。 |
| 45 | Rogue Ogre | At the end of your turn, if you played exactly one card this turn, Rogue Ogre heals 2 damage and captures 1A. | 你的回合结束时,如果你本回合打出恰好一张牌,此牌治疗2伤害并抢占1琥魄。 |
| 46 | Smaaash | Play: Stun a creature. | 打出:击晕一个生物。 |
| 47 | Tireless Crocag | Tireless Crocag cannot Reap.You may use Tireless Crocag as if it belonged to the active house.If your opponent has no creatures in play, destroy Tireless Crocag. | 此牌不能收获。你可以视同当前势力牌一般使用此牌。如果你的对手没有生物在场,摧毁此牌。 |
| 48 | Troll | Reap: Troll heals 3 damage. | 收获:此牌治疗3伤害。 |
| 49 | Wardrummer | Play: Return each other friendly Brobnar creature to your hand. | 打出:每个其他友方蛮族生物返回你手牌。 |
| 50 | Blood of Titans | This creature gets +5 power. | 此生物获得+5力量。 |
| 51 | Phoenix Heart | This creature gains, "Destroyed: Return this creature to it's owner's hand and deal 3[D] to each creature in play." | 此生物获得"被摧毁:此生物返回持有者手牌并对在场的每个生物造成3伤害。" |
| 52 | Yo Mama Mastery | This creature gains taunt.Play: Fully heal this creature. | 此生物获得嘲讽。打出:完全治愈此生物。 |
| 53 | A Fair Game | Play: Discard the top card of your opponent's deck and reveal their hand. You gain 1[AE] for each card of the discarded card's house revealed in this way. Your opponent repeats the preceeding effect on you. | 打出:弃置你的对手牌库最上方的牌并展示他的手牌。每张被弃置牌势力的牌以此方式展示,你获得1琥魄。你的对手对你重复前述的效果。 |
| 54 | Arise! | Play: Choose a house. Return each creature of that house from your discard pile to your hand. Gain 1 chain. | 打出:选择一个势力。你弃牌堆那个势力的每个生物返回你手牌。获得1枷锁。 |
| 55 | Control the Weak | Play: Choose a house on your opponent's identity card. Your opponent must choose that house as their active house next turn. | 打出:选择一个你的对手身份卡上的势力。你的对手下回合必须选择那个势力作为当前势力。 |
| 56 | Creeping Oblivion | Play: Purge up to 2 cards from a discard pile. | 打出:清除一个弃牌堆至多两张牌。 |
| 57 | Dance of Doom | Play: Choose a number. Destroy each creature with power equal to that number. | 打出:选择一个数值。摧毁每个力量等于那个数值的生物。 |
| 58 | Fear | Play: Return an enemy creature to its owner's hand. | 打出:一个敌方生物返回持有者手牌。 |
| 59 | Gateway to Dis | Play: Destroy each creature. Gain 3 chains. | 打出:摧毁每个生物。获得3枷锁。 |
| 60 | Gongoozle | Play: Deal 3[D] to a creature. If it is not destroyed, its owner discards a card from their hand. | 打出:对一个生物造成3伤害。如果它未被摧毁,其持有者弃置一张手牌。 |
| 61 | Guilty Hearts | Play: Destroy each creature with any [AE] on it. | 打出:摧毁每个放有琥珀的生物。 |
| 62 | Hand of Dis | Play: Destroy a creature that is not on a flank. | 打出:摧毁一个不在侧翼的生物。 |
| 63 | Hecatomb | Play: Destroy each Dis creature. Each player gains 1[AE] for each creature which was destroyed in this way. | 打出:摧毁每个冥府生物。每个以此方式被摧毁的生物每个玩家获得1琥魄。 |
| 64 | Tendrils of Pain | Play: Deal 1[D] to each creature. Deal an additional 3[D] to each creature if your opponent forged a key on their previous turn. | 打出:对每个生物造成1伤害。如果你的对手于其上个回合中锻造了一把钥匙,对每个生物造成额外3伤害。 |
| 65 | Hysteria | Play: Return each creature to its owner's hand. | 打出:每个生物返回持有者手牌。 |
| 66 | Key Hammer | Play: If your opponent forged a key on their previous turn, unforge it. Your opponent gains 6[AE]. | 打出:如果你的对手于其上个回合中锻造了一把钥匙,熔毁它。你的对手获得6琥魄。 |
| 67 | Mind Barb | Play: Your opponent discards a random card from their hand. | 打出:你的对手弃置一张随机手牌。 |
| 68 | Pandemonium | Play: Each undamaged creature captures 1[AE] from its opponent. | 打出:每个未受伤的生物从它们的对手抢占1琥魄。 |
| 69 | Poltergeist | Play: Use an artifact controlled by any player as if it were yours. Destroy that artifact. | 打出:视同你的神器一般使用一个任意玩家控制的神器。摧毁那个神器。 |
| 70 | Red-Hot Armor | Play: Each enemy creature with armor loses all of its armor until the end of the turn and is dealt 1[D] for each point of armor it lost this way. | 打出:每个带有护甲的敌方生物直到回合结束失去所有它们所有护甲且以此方式失去1护甲则受到1伤害。 |
| 71 | Three Fates | Play: Destroy the 3 most powerful creatures. | 打出:摧毁3个力量最高的生物。 |
| 72 | Annihilation Ritual | When a creature would enter a discard pile from play, it is purged instead. | 当一个生物将从场上置入弃牌堆,改为清除它。 |
| 73 | Dominator Bauble | Action: Use a friendly creature. | 行动:使用一个友方生物。 |
| 74 | Key to Dis | Omni: Sacrifice Key to Dis. Destroy each creature. | 万能:牺牲此牌。摧毁每个生物。 |
| 75 | Lash of Broken Dreams | Action: Keys cost +3[AE] during your opponent's next turn. | 行动:你的对手于其下个回合中,钥匙费用+3琥魄。 |
| 76 | Library of the Damned | Action: Archive a card. | 行动:归档一张牌。 |
| 77 | Lifeward | Omni: Sacrifice Lifeward. Your opponent cannot play creatures on their next turn. | 万能:牺牲此牌。你的对手于其下个回合中不能打出生物。 |
| 78 | Sacrificial Altar | Action: Purge a friendly Human creature from play. If you do, play a creature from your discard pile. | 行动:清除一个场上的友方Human生物。如果你如此做,从你弃牌堆打出一个生物。 |
| 79 | Screaming Cave | Action: Shuffle your hand and discard pile into your deck. | 行动:你的手牌与弃牌堆洗切入你的牌库。 |
| 80 | Soul Snatcher | Each time a creature is destroyed, its owner gains 1[AE]. | 每次一个生物被摧毁,它的持有者获得1琥魄。 |
| 81 | Charette | Play: Capture 3[AE]. | 打出:抢占3琥魄。 |
| 82 | Drumble | Play: If your opponent has 7[AE] or more, capture all of it. | 打出:如果你的对手拥有7琥魄或更多,抢占所有那些琥魄。 |
| 83 | Dust Imp | Destroyed: Gain 2[AE]. | 被摧毁:获得2琥魄。 |
| 84 | Eater of the Dead | Fight/Reap: Purge a creature from a discard pile. If you do, put a +1 power counter on Eater of the Dead. | 战斗/收获:清除一个弃牌堆一个生物。如果你如此做,放置一个+1力量指示物在此牌上。 |
| 85 | Ember Imp | Your opponent cannot play more than 2 cards each turn. | 你的对手每个回合不能打出超过两张牌。 |
| 86 | Gabos Longarms | Before Fight: Choose a creature. Gabos Longarms deals damage to that creature rather than the one it is fighting. | 战斗前:选择一个生物。此牌对那个生物造成伤害而不是对战斗对手造成。 |
| 87 | Overlord Greking | After a creature is destroyed fighting Overlord Greking, put that creature into play under your control. | 一个生物与此牌战斗被摧毁后,那个生物在你的控制下进场。 |
| 88 | Guardian Demon | Play/Fight/Reap: Heal up to 2 damage from a creature. Deal that amount of damage to another creature. | 打出/战斗/收获:对一个生物治疗至多2伤害。对另一个生物造成等量伤害。 |
| 89 | Master of 1 | Reap: You may destroy a creature with 1 power. | 收获:你可以摧毁一个1力量的生物。 |
| 90 | Master of 2 | Reap: You may destroy a creature with 2 power. | 收获:你可以摧毁一个2力量的生物。 |
| 91 | Master of 3 | Reap: You may destroy a creature with 3 power. | 收获:你可以摧毁一个3力量的生物。 |
| 92 | Pit Demon | Action: Steal 1[AE]. | 行动:窃取1琥魄。 |
| 93 | Pitlord | While Pitlord is in play, you must choose Dis as your active house. | 此牌在场时,你必须选择冥府作为你的当前势力。 |
| 94 | Restringuntus | Play: Choose a house. Your opponent cannot choose that house as their active house until Restringuntus leaves play. | 打出:选择一个势力。你的对手不能选择那个势力作为当前势力直至此牌离场。 |
| 95 | Shaffles | At the end of your turn, your opponent loses 1[AE]. | 你的回合结束时,你的对手失去1琥魄。 |
| 96 | Shooler | Play: If your opponent has 4[AE] or more, steal 1[AE]. | 打出:如果你的对手拥有4琥魄或更多,窃取1琥魄。 |
| 97 | Snudge | Fight/Reap: Return an artifact or flank creature to its owner's hand. | 战斗/收获:一个神器或侧翼生物返回持有者手牌。 |
| 98 | Stealer of Souls | After an enemy creature is destroyed while fighting Stealer of Souls, purge that creature and gain 1[AE]. | 一个生物与此牌战斗被摧毁后,清除那个生物并获得1琥魄。 |
| 99 | Succubus | During their "draw cards" step, your opponent refils their hand to 1 less card. | 在其抽卡步骤中,你的对手补充手牌少补一张。 |
| 100 | Tentacus | Your opponent must pay you 1[AE] in order to use an artifact. | 你的对手必须为使用一个神器支付你1琥魄。 |
| 101 | The Terror | Play: If your opponent has no [AE], gain 2[AE]. | 打出:如果你的对手没有琥魄,获得2琥魄。 |
| 102 | Tocsin | Reap: Your opponent discards a random card from their hand. | 收获:你的对手弃置一张随机手牌。 |
| 103 | Tolas | Each time a creature is destroyed, its opponent gains 1[AE]. | 每次一个生物被摧毁,它的对手获得1琥魄。 |
| 104 | Truebaru | You must lose 3[AE] in order to play Truebaru.Destroyed: Gain 5[AE]. | 你必须为打出此牌失去3琥魄。被摧毁:获得5琥魄。 |
| 105 | Collar of Subordination | You control this creature. | 你控制此生物。 |
| 106 | Flame-Wreathed | This creature gets +2 power and gains hazardous(2). | 此生物获得+2力量与危害(2)。 |
| 107 | Bouncing Deathquark | Play: Destroy an enemy creature and a friendly creature. You may repeat this effect as many times as you like, as long as it is possible to repeat the entire effect. | 打出:摧毁一个敌对生物与一个友方生物。只要可完整重复此效果,你可以重复此效果任意多次。 |
| 108 | Dimension Door | Play: For the remainder of the turn, any [AE] you would gain from reaping is stolen from your opponent instead. | 打出:本回合之后的时间内,你将要由收获获得的琥魄改为窃取你的对手。 |
| 109 | Effervescent Principle | Play: Each player loses half their [AE] (rounding down the loss). Gain 1 chain. | 打出:每个玩家失去一半琥魄(向下取整)。获得1枷锁。 |
| 110 | Foggify | Play: Your opponent cannot use creatures to fight on their next turn. | 打出:你的对手于其下个回合中,不能使用生物出战。 |
| 111 | Help From Future Self | Play: Search your deck and discard pile for a Timetraveller, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your discard pile into your deck. | 打出:从你的牌库及弃牌堆检索一张Timetraveller,展示它,将它加入手牌。你的弃牌堆洗切入你的牌库。 |
| 112 | Interdimensional Graft | Play: If an opponent forges a key on their next turn, they must give you their remaning [AE]. | 打出:如果一个对手于其下个回合中锻造一把钥匙,其必须给予你剩余的琥魄。 |
| 113 | Knowledge is Power | Play: Choose one. Archive a card, or for each archived card you have, gain 1[AE]. | 打出:选择一项:归档一张牌;或你持有的每张归档牌,获得1琥魄。 |
| 114 | Labwork | Play: Archive a card. | 打出:归档一张牌。 |
| 115 | Library Access | Play: For the remainder of the turn, each time you play another card, draw a card. | 打出:本回合之后的时间内,每次你打出另一张牌,抽一张牌。 |
| 116 | Neuro Syphon | Play: If your opponent has more [AE] than you, steal 1[AE] and draw a card.. | 打出:如果你的对手琥珀比你多,窃取1琥魄并抽一张牌。 |
| 117 | Phase Shift | Play: You may play one non-Logos card this turn. | 打出:此回合你可以打出一张非逻机牌。 |
| 118 | Positron Bolt | Play: Deal 3[D] to a flank creature. Deal 2[D] to its neighbor. Deal 1[D] to the second creatures other neighbor. | 打出:对一个侧翼生物造成3伤害。对其相邻生物造成2伤害。对第二生物的另一相邻生物造成1伤害。 |
| 119 | Random Access Archives | Play: Archive the top card of your deck. | 打出:归档你牌库最上方的牌。 |
| 120 | Remote Access | Play: Use an opponent's artifact as if it were yours. | 打出:视同你的神器一般使用一个对手的神器。 |
| 121 | Reverse Time | Play: Swap your deck and your discard pile. Then, shuffle your deck. | 打出:交换你的牌库与弃牌堆。然后洗切你的牌库。 |
| 122 | Scrambler Storm | Play: Your opponent cannot play actions on their next turn. | 打出:你的对手于其下个回合中,不能打出行动牌。 |
| 123 | Sloppy Labwork | Play: Archive a card. Discard a card. | 打出:归档一张牌。弃置一张牌。 |
| 124 | Twin Bolt Emission | Play: Deal 2[D] to a creature, and deal 2[D] to a different creature. | 打出:对一个生物造成2伤害,并对一个不同的生物造成2伤害。 |
| 125 | Wild Wormhole | Play: Play the top card of your deck. | 打出:打出你牌库最上方的牌。 |
| 126 | Anomaly Exploiter | Action: Destroy a damaged creature. | 行动:摧毁一个受伤生物。 |
| 127 | Chaos Portal | Action: Choose a house. Reveal the top card of your deck. If it is of that house, play it. | 行动:选择一个势力。展示你牌库最上方的牌。如果它是那个势力,打出它。 |
| 128 | Crazy Killing Machine | Action: Discard the top card of each player's deck. For each of those cards, destroy a creature or artifact of that card's house, if able. If 2 cards are not destroyed as a result of this, destroy Crazy Killing Machine. | 行动:弃置每个玩家牌库最上方的牌。依弃置的每张牌,如果可能则摧毁一个那张牌势力的生物或神器。如果没有以此方式摧毁两张牌,摧毁此牌。 |
| 129 | Library of Babble | Action: Draw a card. | 行动:抽一张牌。 |
| 130 | Mobius Scroll | Action: Archive Mobius Scroll and up to 2 cards from your hand. | 行动:归档此牌与至多两张手牌。 |
| 131 | Pocket Universe | You may spend [AE] on Pocket Universe when forging keys.Action: Move 1[AE] from your pool to Pocket Universe | 锻造钥匙时你可以花费此牌上的琥魄。行动:从你的琥魄池移动1琥魄至此牌。 |
| 132 | Spangler Box | Action: Purge a creature. If you do, your opponent gains control of Spangler Box. If Spangler Box leaves play, return to play all cards purged by Spangler Box. | 行动:清除一个生物。如果你如此做,你的对手获得此牌的控制权。如果此牌离场,所有被此牌清除的牌返回并打出。 |
| 133 | Spectral Tunneler | Action: Choose a creature. For the remainder of the turn, that creature is considered a flank creature and gains, "Reap: Draw a card." | 行动:选择一个生物。本回合之后的时间内,那个生物视为一个侧翼生物并获得,"收获:抽一张牌。" |
| 134 | Strange Gizmo | After you forge a key, destroy each creature and artifact. | 你锻造一把钥匙后,摧毁每个生物与神器。 |
| 135 | The Howling Pit | During their "draw cards" step, each player refills their hand to 1 additional card. | 在其抽卡步骤中,每个玩家补充手牌多补一张。 |
| 136 | Batdrone | Fight: Steal 1[AE]. | 战斗:窃取1琥魄。 |
| 137 | Brain Eater | After a creature is destroyed fighting Brain Eater, draw a card. | 一个生物与此牌战斗被摧毁后,抽一张牌。 |
| 138 | Dextre | Play: Capture 1[AE].Destroyed: Put Dextre on top of your deck. | 打出:抢占1琥魄。被摧毁:此牌放置到你牌库最上方。 |
| 139 | Doc Bookton | Reap: Draw a card. | 收获:抽一张牌。 |
| 140 | Dr. Escotera | Play: Gain 1[AE] for each forged key your opponent has. | 打出:你的对手每拥有一把锻造好的钥匙,获得1琥魄。 |
| 141 | Dysania | Play: Your opponent discards each of their archived cards. You gain 1[AE] for each card discarded in this way. | 打出:你的对手弃置其每张档案牌。每张以此方式弃置的牌你获得1琥魄。 |
| 142 | Ganymede Archivist | Reap: Archive a card. | 收获:归档一张牌。 |
| 143 | Harland Mindlock | Play: Take control of a flank creature until Harland Mindlock leaves play. | 打出:控制一个侧翼生物直到此牌离场。 |
| 144 | Quixo the "Adventurer" | Fight: Draw a card. | 战斗:抽一张牌。 |
| 145 | Mother | During your "draw cards" step, refill your hand to 1 additional card. | 在其抽卡步骤中,你补充手牌多补一张。 |
| 146 | Neutron Shark | Play/Fight/Reap: Destroy an enemy creature or artifact and a friendly creature or artifact. Discard the top card of your deck. If that card is not a Logos card, trigger this effect again. | 打出/战斗/收获:摧毁一个敌方生物或神器与一个友方生物或神器。弃置你牌库最上方的牌。如果那张牌不是一张逻机牌,再次触发此效果。 |
| 147 | Novu Archeologist | Action: Archive a card from your discard pile. | 行动:从你的弃牌堆归档一张牌。 |
| 148 | Ozmo, Martianologist | Fight/Reap: Heal 3 damage from a Mars creature or stun a Mars creature. | 战斗/收获:治疗一个火星生物3伤害或击晕一个火星生物。 |
| 149 | Psychic Bug | Play/Reap: Look at your opponent's hand. | 打出/收获:观看你的对手的手牌。 |
| 150 | Replicator | Reap: Trigger the reap effect of another creature in play as if you control that creature. (That creature does not exhaust.) | 收获:视同你控制一般触发另一个在场生物的收获效果。(那个生物不以此方式横置) |
| 151 | Research Smoko | Destroyed: Archive the top card of your deck. | 被摧毁:归档你牌库最上方的牌。 |
| 152 | Skippy Timehog | Play: Your opponent cannot use any cards next turn. | 打出:你的对手于其下个回合中,不能使用牌。 |
| 153 | Timetraveller | Play: Draw 2 cards. Action: Shuffle Timetraveller into your deck. | 打出:抽两张牌。行动:此牌洗切入你的牌库。 |
| 154 | Titan Mechanic | While Titan Mechanic is on a flank, each key costs -1[AE]. | 当此牌处于侧翼,每个钥匙费用-1琥魄。 |
| 155 | Vespilon Theorist | Reap: Choose a house. Reveal the top card of your deck. If it is of that house, archive it and gain 1[AE]. Otherwise, discard it. | 收获:选择一个势力。展示你牌库最上方的牌。如果它是那个势力,归档它并获得1琥魄。否则,弃置它。 |
| 156 | Veylan Analyst | Each time you use an artifact, gain 1 [AE]. | 每次你使用一个神器,获得1琥魄。 |
| 157 | Experimental Therapy | This creature belongs to all houses.Play: Stun and exhaust this creature. | 此生物属于所有势力。打出:击晕并横置此生物。 |
| 158 | Rocket Boots | This creature gains "Fight/Reap: If this is the first time this creature was used this turn, ready it." | 此生物获得"战斗/收获:如果为此生物此回合首次被使用,重整它。" |
| 159 | Transposition Sandals | This creature gains "Action: Swap this creature with another friendly creature in the battleline. You may use that creature this turn." | 此生物获得"行动:交换此生物与战线上的另一友方生物。本回合你可以使用那个生物。" |
| 160 | Ammonia Clouds | Play: Deal 3[D] to each creature. | 打出:对每个生物造成3伤害。 |
| 161 | Battle Fleet | Play: Reveal any number of Mars cards from your hand. For each card revealed this way, draw 1 card. | 打出:展示任意数量的火星手牌。以此方式展示的每张牌,抽一张牌。 |
| 162 | Deep Probe | Play: Choose a house. Reveal your opponent's hand. Discard each creature of that house revealed this way. | 打出:选择一个势力。展示你的对手手牌。弃置以此方式展示的每个那个势力的生物。 |
| 163 | EMP Blast | Play: Each Mars creature and each Robot creature is stunned. Each artifact is destroyed. | 打出:每个火星生物与每个Robot生物被击晕。每个神器被摧毁。 |
| 164 | Hypnotic Command | Play: For each friendly Mars creature, choose an enemy creature to capture 1[AE] from their own side. | 打出:每有一个友方火星生物,选择一个敌方生物抢占其控制者的1琥魄。 |
| 165 | Irradiated Æmber | Play: If your opponent has 6[AE] or more, deal 3[D] to each enemy creature. | 打出:如果你的对手拥有6琥魄或更多,对每个敌方生物造成3伤害。 |
| 166 | Key Abduction | Play: Return each Mars creature to its owners hand. Then, you may forge a key at +9[AE] current cost reduced by 1[AE] for each card in your hand. | 打出:每个火星生物返回持有者手牌。然后,你可以锻造以当前费用+9琥魄锻造一把钥匙,你的每张手牌可以减少其1琥魄费用。 |
| 167 | Martian Hounds | Play: Choose a creature. For each damaged creature, give the chosen creature two +1 power counters | 打出:选择一个生物。每有一个受伤生物,给予选择生物两个+1力量指示物。 |
| 168 | Martians Make Bad Allies | Play: Reveal your hand. Purge each revealed non-Mars creature and gain 1[AE] for each card purged this way. | 打出:展示你的手牌。清除每个展示的非火星生物,每张以此方式清除的牌获得1琥魄。 |
| 169 | Mass Abduction | Play: Put up to 3 damaged enemy creatures into your archives. If any of these creatures leave your archives, they are put into their owner's hand instead. | 打出:将至多三张受伤敌方生物置入你的归档。如果这些生物离开你的归档,改为将其置入持有者手牌。 |
| 170 | Mating Season | Play: Shuffle each Mars creature into its owner's deck. Each player gains 1[AE] for each creature shuffled into their deck in this way. | 打出:每个火星生物洗切入持有者牌库。每个玩家因每个生物洗切入其牌库获得1琥魄。 |
| 171 | Mothership Support | Play: For each friendly ready Mars creature, deal 2[D] to a creature. (You may choose a different creature each time.) | 打出:每有一个友方重整的火星生物,对一个生物造成2伤害。(你可以每次选择一个不同生物) |
| 172 | Orbital Bombardment | Play: Reveal any number of Mars cards from your hand. For each card revealed in this way, deal 2[D] to a creature. (You may choose a different creature each time.) | 打出:展示任意数量的火星手牌。以此方式展示的每张牌,对一个生物造成2伤害。(你可以每次选择一个不同生物) |
| 173 | Phosphorus Stars | Play: Stun each non-Mars creature. Gain 2 chains. | 打出:击晕每个非火星生物。获得2枷锁。 |
| 174 | Psychic Network | Play: Steal 1[AE] for each friendly ready Mars creature. | 打出:每有一个友方重整的火星生物窃取1琥魄。 |
| 175 | Sample Collection | Play: Put an enemy creature into your archives for each key your opponent has forged. If any of these creatures leave your archives, they are put into their owner's hand instead. | 打出:你的对手每拥有一把锻造好的钥匙,将一个敌方生物置入你的归档。如果这些生物离开你的归档,改为将其置入持有者手牌。 |
| 176 | Shatter Storm | Play: Lose all your [AE]. Then, your opponent loses triple the amount of [AE] you lost in this way | 打出:失去你所有琥魄。然后,你的对手失去你以此方式失去的琥魄三倍量的琥魄。 |
| 177 | Soft Landing | Play: The next creature or artifact you play this turn enters play ready. | 打出:本回合你打出的下一个生物或神器重整进场。 |
| 178 | Squawker | Play: Ready a Mars creature or stun a non-Mars creature. | 打出:重整一个火星生物或击晕一个非火星生物。 |
| 179 | Total Recall | Play: For each friendly ready creature, gain 1[AE]. Return each friendly creature to your hand. | 打出:每有一个友方重整生物,获得1琥魄。每个友方生物返回你的手牌。 |
| 180 | Combat Pheromones | Omni: Sacrifice Combat Pheromones. You may use up to 2 other Mars cards this turn. | 万能:牺牲此牌。本回合你可以使用至多两张其他火星牌。 |
| 181 | Commpod | Action: Reveal any number of Mars cards from your hand. For each card revealed in this way, you may ready one creature. | 行动:展示任意数量的火星手牌。每有一张牌以此方式展示,你可以重整一个生物。 |
| 182 | Crystal Hive | Action: For the remainder of the turn, gain 1[AE] each time a creature reaps. | 行动:本回合之后的时间内,每次一个生物收获获得1琥魄。 |
| 183 | Custom Virus | Omni: Sacrifice Custom Virus. Purge a creature from your hand. Destroy each creature that shares a trait with the purged creature. | 万能:牺牲此牌。清除手牌中一个生物。摧毁每个与其共享某个特性的生物。 |
| 184 | Feeding Pit | Action: Discard a creature from your hand. If you do, gain 1[AE]. | 行动:弃置手牌中一个生物。如果你如此做,获得1琥魄。 |
| 185 | Invasion Portal | Action: Discard cards from the top of your deck until you discard a Mars creature or run out of cards.If you discard a Mars creature in this way, put it into your hand. | 行动:从你的牌库最上方弃置卡牌,直至弃置了一张火星生物或无卡可弃。如果你以此方式弃置了一个火星生物,将它加入手牌。 |
| 186 | Incubation Chamber | Omni: Reveal a Mars creature from your hand. If you do, archive it. | 万能:展示手牌中一个火星生物。如果你如此做,归档它。 |
| 187 | Mothergun | Action: Reveal any number of Mars cards from your hand. Deal damage to a creature equal to the number of cards revealed this way. | 行动:展示任意数量的火星手牌。对一个生物造成等于以此方式展示的卡牌数量的伤害。 |
| 188 | Sniffer | Action: For the remainder of the turn, each creature loses elusive. | 行动:本回合之后的时间内,每个生物失去遁行。 |
| 189 | Swap Widget | Action: Return a friendly ready Mars creature to your hand. If you do, put a Mars creature with a different name from your hand into play, then ready it. | 行动:一个友方重整的火星生物返回你手牌。如果你如此做,将手牌中一个不同名火星生物放置进场,然后重整它。 |
| 190 | Blypyp | Reap: The next Mars creature you play this turn enters play ready. | 收获:本回合下一个你打出的火星生物重整进场。 |
| 191 | Chuff Ape | Chuff Ape enters play stunned.Fight/Reap: You may sacrifice another friendly creature. If you do, fully heal Chuff Ape. | 此牌被击晕进场。战斗/收获:你可以牺牲另一个友方生物。如果你如此做,完全治愈此牌。 |
| 192 | Ether Spider | Ether Spider deals no damage when fighting.Each [AE] that would be added to your opponent's pool is captured by Ether Spider instead. | 此牌战斗中不造成伤害。每个将要加入你的对手的琥魄池的琥魄改为被此牌抢占。 |
| 193 | Grabber Jammer | Your opponent's keys cost +1[AE].Fight/Reap: Capture 1[AE]. | 你的对手的钥匙费用+1琥魄。战斗/收获:抢占1琥魄。 |
| 194 | Grommid | You cannot play creatures.After an enemy creature is destroyed fighting Grommid, your opponent loses 1[AE]. | 你不能打出生物。一个敌方生物与此牌战斗被摧毁后,你的对手失去1琥魄。 |
| 195 | "John Smyth" | Fight/Reap: Ready a non-Agent Mars creature. | 战斗/收获:重整一个非Agent的火星生物。 |
| 196 | Mindwarper | Action: Choose an enemy creature. It captures 1[AE] from its own side. | 行动:选择一个敌方生物。它抢占其阵营的1琥魄。 |
| 197 | Phylyx the Disintegrator | Action: Your opponent loses 1[AE] for each other friendly Mars creature. | 行动:每有一个其他友方火星生物,你的对手失去1琥魄。 |
| 198 | Qyxxlyx Plague Master | Fight/Reap: Deal 3[D] to each Human creature. This damage cannot be prevented by armor. | 战斗/收获:对每个Human生物造成3伤害。此伤害不能被护甲阻挡。 |
| 199 | Tunk | After you play another Mars creature, fully heal Tunk. | 你打出另一个火星生物后,完全治愈此牌。 |
| 200 | Ulyq Megamouth | Fight/Reap: Use a friendly non-Mars creature. | 战斗/收获:使用一个友方非火星生物。 |
| 201 | Uxlyx the Zookeeper | Reap: Put an enemy creature into your archives. If that creature leaves your archives, put it into its owner's hand instead. | 收获:将一个敌方生物置入你的归档。如果那个生物离开你的归档,改为将其置入持有者手牌。 |
| 202 | Vezyma Thinkdrone | Reap: You may archive a friendly creature or artifact from play. | 收获:你可以归档一个场上的友方生物或神器。 |
| 203 | Yxili Marauder | Yxili Maurauder gets +1 power for each [AE] on it.Play: Capture 1[AE] for each ready Mars creature. | 此牌从每个其上的琥魄获得+1力量。打出:每有一个重整的火星生物抢占1琥魄。 |
| 204 | Yxilo Bolter | Fight/Reap: Deal 2[D] to a creature. If this damage destroys that creature, purge it. | 战斗/收获:对一个生物造成2伤害。如果此伤害摧毁那个生物,清除它。 |
| 205 | Yxilx Dominator | Taunt.Yxilx Dominator enters play stunned. | 嘲讽。此牌被击晕进场。 |
| 206 | Zorg | Zorg enters play stunned.Before Fight: Stun the creature Zorg fights, and each of that creature's neighbors. | 此牌被击晕进场。战斗前:击晕与此牌战斗的生物与那个生物的每个相邻生物。 |
| 207 | Zyzzix the Many | Fight/Reap: You may reveal a creature from your hand. If you do, archive it, and Zyzzix the Many gets three +1 power counters. | 战斗/收获:你可以展示手牌中一个生物。如果你如此做,归档它,此牌获得三个+1力量指示物。 |
| 208 | Biomatrix Backup | This creature gains, "Destroyed: You may put this creature into its owner's archives." | 此生物获得"被摧毁:你可以将此生物置入持有者归档。" |
| 209 | Brain Stem Antenna | This creature gains, "After you play a Mars creature, ready this creature and for the remainder of the turn it belongs to house Mars." | 此生物获得"你打出一个火星生物后,重整此生物且本回合之后的时间内它属于火星势力。" |
| 210 | Jammer Pack | This creature gains, "Your opponent's keys cost +2[AE]." | 此生物获得"你的对手的钥匙费用+2琥魄。" |
| 211 | Red Planet Ray Gun | This creature gains, "Reap: Choose a creature. Deal 1[D] to that creature for each Mars creature in play." | 此生物获得"收获:选择一个生物。每有一个火星生物在场对其造成1伤害。" |
| 212 | Begone | Play: Choose one: Destroy each Dis creature, or gain 1[AE]. | 打出:选择一项:摧毁每个冥府生物,或获得1琥魄。 |
| 213 | Blinding Light | Play: Choose a house. Stun each creature of that house. | 打出:选择一个势力。击晕每个那个势力的生物。 |
| 214 | Charge! | Play: For the remainder of the turn, each creature you play gains, "Play: Deal 2[D] to an enemy creature." | 打出:回合之后的时间内,每个你打出的生物获得"打出:对一个敌方生物造成2伤害。" |
| 215 | Cleansing Wave | Play: Heal 1 damage from each creature. Gain 1[AE] for each creature healed in this way. | 打出:对每个生物治疗1伤害。每个以此方式治疗的生物获得1琥魄。 |
| 216 | Clear Mind | Play: Unstun each friendly creature. | 打出:解晕每个友方生物。 |
| 217 | Doorstep to Heaven | Play: Each player with 6[AE] or more is reduced to 5[AE] | 打出:每个有6琥魄或更多的玩家减少到5琥魄。 |
| 218 | Glorious Few | Play: For each creature your opponent controls in excess of you, gain 1[AE]. | 打出:你的对手每比你多控制一个生物,获得1琥魄。 |
| 219 | Honorable Claim | Play: Each friendly Knight creature captures 1[AE]. | 打出:每个友方Knight生物抢占1琥魄。 |
| 220 | Inspiration | Play: Ready and use a friendly creature. | 打出:使一个友方生物重整并使用。 |
| 221 | Mighty Lance | Play: Deal 3[D] to a creature and 3[D] to a neighbor of that creature. | 打出:对一个生物造成3伤害并对那个生物的一个相邻生物造成3伤害。 |
| 222 | Oath of Poverty | Play: Destroy each of your artifacts. Gain 2[AE] for each artifact destroyed in this way. | 打出:摧毁你的每个神器。每个以此方式被摧毁的神器获得2琥魄。 |
| 223 | One Stood Against Many | Play: Ready and fight with a friendly creature 3 times, each time against a different enemy creature. Resolve these fights one at a time. | 打出:重整并出战一个友方生物三次,每次对抗一个不同的敌方生物。依次结算这些战斗。 |
| 224 | Radiant Truth | Play: Stun each enemy creature not on a flank. | 打出:击晕每个不在侧翼的敌方生物。 |
| 225 | Shield of Justice | Play: For the remainder of the turn, each friendly creature cannot be dealt damage. | 打出:本回合之后的时间内,每个友方生物不承受伤害。 |
| 226 | Take Hostages | Play: For the remainder of the turn, each time a friendly creature fights, it captures 1[AE]. | 打出:本回合之后的时间内,每次一个友方生物出战,它抢占1琥魄。 |
| 227 | Terms of Redress | Play: Choose a friendly creature to capture 2[AE]. | 打出:选择一个友方生物抢占2琥魄。 |
| 228 | The Harder They Come | Play: Purge a creature with power 5 or higher. | 打出:清除一个5力量或更高的生物。 |
| 229 | The Spirit's Way | Play: Destroy each creature with power 3 or higher. | 打出:摧毁每个3力量或更高的生物。 |
| 230 | Virtuous Works | | |
| 231 | Epic Quest | Play: Archive each friendly Knight creature in play.Omni: If you have played 7 or more Sanctum cards this turn, sacrifice Epic Quest and forge a key at no cost. | 打出:归档每个场上友方Knight生物。万能:如果你本回合已经打出七张或更多圣堂牌,牺牲此牌并免费锻造一把钥匙。 |
| 232 | Gorm of Omm | Omni: Sacrifice Gorm of Omm. Destroy an artifact. | 万能:牺牲此牌。摧毁一个神器。 |
| 233 | Hallowed Blaster | Action: Heal 3 damage from a creature. | 行动:治疗一个生物3伤害。 |
| 234 | Potion of Invulnerability | Omni: Sacrifice Potion of Invulnerability. For the remainder of the turn, each friendly creature cannot be dealt damage. | 万能:牺牲此牌。本回合之后的时间内,每个友方生物不承受伤害。 |
| 235 | Round Table | Each friendly Knight creature gets +1 power and gains taunt. | 每个友方Knight生物获得+1力量与嘲讽。 |
| 236 | Sigil of Brotherhood | Omni: Sacrifice Sigil of Brotherhood. For the remainder of the turn, you may use friendly Sanctum creatures. | 万能:牺牲此牌。本回合之后的时间内,你可以使用友方圣堂生物。 |
| 237 | Whispering Reliquary | Action: Return an artifact to its owner's hand. | 行动:一个神器返回持有者手牌。 |
| 238 | Bulwark | Each of Bulwark's neighbors gains +2 armor. | 每个此牌的相邻生物获得+2护甲。 |
| 239 | Champion Anaphiel | | |
| 240 | Champion Tabris | Fight: Capture 1[AE]. | 战斗:抢占1琥魄。 |
| 241 | Commander Remiel | Reap: Use a friendly non-Sanctum creature. | 收获:使用一个友方非圣堂生物。 |
| 242 | Duma the Martyr | Destroyed: Fully heal each other friendly creature and draw 2 cards. | 被摧毁:完全治愈每个其他友方生物并抽两张牌。 |
| 243 | Francus | After an enemy creature is destroyed fighting Francus, Francus captures 1[AE]. | 一个敌方生物与此牌战斗被摧毁后,此牌抢占1琥魄。 |
| 244 | Grey Monk | Each friendly creature gets +1 armor.Reap: Heal 2 damage from a creature. | 每个友方生物获得+1护甲。收获:治疗一个生物2伤害。 |
| 245 | Hayell the Merchant | Each time you play an artifact, gain 1[AE]. | 每次你打出一个神器,获得1琥魄。 |
| 246 | Horseman of Death | Play: Return each Horseman from your discard pile to your hand. | 打出:每个Horseman从你弃牌堆返回你手牌。 |
| 247 | Horseman of Famine | Play/Fight/Reap: Destroy the least powerful creature. | 打出/战斗/收获:摧毁力量最低的生物。 |
| 248 | Horseman of Pestilence | Play/Fight/Reap: Deal 1[D] to each non-Horseman creature. | 打出/战斗/收获:对每个非Horseman生物造成1伤害。 |
| 249 | Horseman of War | Play: For the remainder of the turn, each friendly creature can be used as if they were in the active house, but can only fight. | 打出:本回合之后的时间内,每个友方生物可视同当前势力一般被使用,但只能出战。 |
| 250 | Jehu the Bureaucrat | After you choose Sanctum as your active house, gain 2[AE]. | 你选择圣堂作为你的当前势力后,获得2琥魄。 |
| 251 | Lady Maxena | Play: Stun a creature.Action: Return Lady Maxena to her owner's hand. | 打出:击晕一个生物。行动:此牌返回持有者手牌。 |
| 252 | Lord Golgotha | Before Fight: Deal 3[D] to each neighbor of the creature Lord Golgotha fights. | 战斗前:对每个与此牌战斗生物的相邻生物造成3伤害。 |
| 253 | Numquid the Fair | Play: Destroy an enemy creature. Repeat this card's effect if your opponent still controls more creatures than you. | 打出:摧毁一个敌方生物。如果你的对手仍然控制比你多的生物,重复此牌效果。 |
| 254 | Protectrix | Reap: Fully heal a creature. If you do, that creature cannot be dealt damage for the remainder of the turn. | 收获:完全治愈一个生物。如果你如此做,本回合之后的时间内那个生物不承受伤害。 |
| 255 | Raiding Knight | Play: Capture 1[AE]. | 打出:抢占1琥魄。 |
| 256 | Sanctum Guardian | Fight/Reap: Swap Sanctum Guardian with another friendly creature in your battleline. | 战斗/收获:交换此牌与你战线上的另一友方生物。 |
| 257 | Sequis | Reap: Capture 1[AE]. | 收获:抢占1琥魄。 |
| 258 | Sergeant Zakiel | Play: You may ready and fight with a neighboring creature. | 打出:你可以使一个相邻生物重整并出战。 |
| 259 | Staunch Knight | Staunch Knight gets +2 power while on a flank. | 此牌处于侧翼时获得+2力量。 |
| 260 | Gatekeeper | Play: If your opponent has 7 or more [AE], capture all but 5 of it. | 打出:如果你的对手拥有7或更多琥魄,抢占5个之外的所有。 |
| 261 | The Vaultkeeper | Your [AE] cannot be stolen. | 你的琥魄不被窃取。 |
| 262 | Veemos Lightbringer | Play: Destroy each creature with Elusive. | 打出:摧毁每个持有遁行的生物。 |
| 263 | Armageddon Cloak | This creature gains hazardous(2) and "Destroyed: Fully heal this creature and destroy Armageddon Cloak instead." | 此生物获得危害(2)与"被摧毁:改为完全治愈此生物并摧毁此升级。" |
| 264 | Mantle of the Zealot | This creature gains "You may use this creature as if it belonged to the active house" | 此生物获得"你可以使用此生物视同其属于当前势力。" |
| 265 | Protect the Weak | This creature gains +1 armor and gains taunt. | 此生物获得+1护甲与嘲讽。 |
| 266 | Shoulder Armor | While this creature is on a flank, it gets +2 armor and +2 power. | 当此生物处于侧翼,它获得+2护甲与+2力量。 |
| 267 | Bait and Switch | Play: If your opponent has more [AE] than you, steal 1[AE]. Repeat this card's effect if your opponent still has more [AE] than you. | 打出:如果你的对手拥有琥魄多于你,窃取1琥魄。如果你的对手仍然拥有琥魄多于你,重复此效果。 |
| 268 | Booby Trap | Play: Deal 4[D] to a creature that is not on a flank with 2[D] splash. | 打出:对一个不处于侧翼的生物造成4伤害及2伤害溅射。 |
| 269 | Finishing Blow | Play: Destroy a damaged creature. If you do, steal 1[AE]. | 打出:摧毁一个受伤生物。如果你如此做,窃取1琥魄。 |
| 270 | Ghostly Hand | Play: If your opponent has exactly 1[AE], steal it. | 打出:如果你的对手拥有恰好1琥魄,窃取它。 |
| 271 | Hidden Stash | Play: Archive a card. | 打出:归档一张牌。 |
| 272 | Imperial Traitor | Play: Look at your opponent's hand. You may choose and purge a Sanctum card in it. | 打出:观看你的对手手牌。你可以选择并清除其中一张圣堂牌。 |
| 273 | Key of Darkness | Play: Forge a key at +6[AE] current cost. If your opponent has no [AE], forge a key at +2[AE] current cost instead. | 打出:以当前费用+6琥魄锻造一把钥匙。如果你的对手未拥有琥魄,改为以当前费用+2琥魄锻造一把钥匙。 |
| 274 | Lights Out | Play: Return 2 enemy creatures to their owner's hand. | 打出:两个敌方生物返回持有者手牌。 |
| 275 | Miasma | Play: You opponent skips the "forge a key" step on their next turn. | 打出:你的对手于其下个回合中,跳过“锻造钥匙“阶段。 |
| 276 | Nerve Blast | Play: Steal 1[AE]. If you do, deal 2[D] to a creature. | 打出:窃取1琥魄。如果你如此做,对一个生物造成2伤害。 |
| 277 | One Last Job | Play: Purge each friendly Shadows creature. Steal 1[AE] for each creature purged this way. | 打出:清除每个友方暗影生物。每有一个生物以此方式清除窃取1琥魄。 |
| 278 | Oubliette | Play: Purge a creature with power 3 or lower. | 打出:清除一个3力量或更低的生物。 |
| 279 | Pawn Sacrifice | Play: Sacrifice a friendly creature. If you do, deal 3[D] each to 2 creatures. | 打出:牺牲一个友方生物。如果你如此做,对两个生物各造成3伤害。 |
| 280 | Poison Wave | Play: Deal 2[D] to each creature. | 打出:对每个生物造成2伤害。 |
| 281 | Relentless Whispers | Play: Deal 2[D] to a creature. If this damage destroys that creature, steal 1[AE]. | 打出:对一个生物造成2伤害。如果此伤害摧毁那个生物,窃取1琥魄。 |
| 282 | Routine Job | Play: Steal 1[AE]. Then, steal 1[AE] for each copy of Routine Job in your discard pile. | 打出:窃取1琥魄。然后,你弃牌堆每有一张此牌复制,窃取1琥魄。 |
| 283 | Too Much to Protect | Play: Steal all but 6 of your opponent's [AE]. | 打出:窃取你的对手6个之外的所有琥魄。 |
| 284 | Treasure Map | Play: If you have not played any cards this turn, gain 3[AE]. For the remainder of this turn, you cannot play cards. | 打出:如果你本回合未打出过任何牌,获得3琥魄。本回合之后的时间内,你不能打出牌。 |
| 285 | Customs Office | Your opponent must pay you 1[AE] in order to play an artifact. | 你的对手支付你1琥魄才能打出一个神器。 |
| 286 | Evasion Sigil | Before a creature fights, discard the top card of its controller's deck. If the discarded card is of the active house, exhaust that creature with no effect. | 一个生物出战前,弃置其控制者牌库最上方的牌。如果弃置的牌属于当前势力,不结算(出战)效果横置那个生物。 |
| 287 | Longfused Mines | Omni: Sacrifice Longfused Mines. Deal 3[D] to each enemy creature not on a flank. | 万能:牺牲此牌。对每个不处于侧翼的敌方生物造成3伤害。 |
| 288 | Masterplan | Play: Put a card from your hand facedown beneath Masterplan.Omni: Play the card beneath Masterplan. Sacrifice Masterplan. | 打出:将一张手牌面朝下置于此牌之下。万能:打出此牌之下的牌。牺牲此牌。 |
| 289 | Safe Place | You may spend [AE] on Safe Place when forging keys.Action: Move 1[AE] from your pool to Safe Place. | 锻造钥匙时你可以花费此牌上的琥魄。行动:从你的琥魄池移动1琥魄至此牌。 |
| 290 | Seeker Needle | Action: Deal 1[D] to a creature. If this damage destroys that creature, gain 1[AE]. | 行动:对一个生物造成1伤害。如果此伤害摧毁那个生物,获得1琥魄。 |
| 291 | Skeleton Key | Action: A friendly creature captures 1[AE]. | 行动:一个友方生物抢占1琥魄。 |
| 292 | Special Delivery | Omni: Sacrifice Special Delivery. Deal 3[D] to a flank creature. If this damage destroys that creature, purge it. | 万能:牺牲此牌。对一个侧翼生物造成3伤害。如果此伤害摧毁此生物,清除它。 |
| 293 | Speed Sigil | The first creature played each turn enters play ready. | 每个回合进场的第一个生物重整。 |
| 294 | Subtle Maul | Action: Your opponent discards a random card from their hand. | 行动:你的对手弃置一张随机手牌。 |
| 295 | The Sting | Skip your "forge a key" step.You get all [AE] spent by your opponent when forging keys.Action: Sacrifice The Sting. | 跳过你的“锻造钥匙“阶段。你获得你的对手用以锻造钥匙的所有琥魄。行动:牺牲此牌。 |
| 296 | Bad Penny | Destroyed: Return Bad Penny to your hand. | 被摧毁:此牌返回你手牌。 |
| 297 | Bulleteye | Reap: Destroy a flank creature. | 收获:摧毁一个侧翼生物。 |
| 298 | Carlo Phantom | Each time you play an artifact, steal 1[AE]. | 每次你打出一个神器,窃取1琥魄。 |
| 299 | Deipno Spymaster | Omni: Choose a friendly creature. You may use that creature this turn. | 万能:选择一个友方生物。你本回合可以使用此生物。 |
| 300 | Faygin | Reap: Return an Urchin from play or from your discard pile to your hand. | 收获:一张在场或在你弃牌堆的Urchin返回你手牌。 |
| 301 | Macis Asp | | |
| 302 | Mack the Knife | You may use Mack the Knife as if it belonged to the active house.Action: Deal 1[D] to a creature. If this damage destroys that creature, gain 1[AE]. | 你可以视同当前势力牌一般使用此牌。行动:对一个生物造成1伤害。如果此伤害摧毁那个生物,获得1琥魄。 |
| 303 | Magda the Rat | Play: Steal 2[AE].Leaves Play: Your opponent steals 2[AE]. | 打出:窃取2琥魄。离场:你的对手窃取2琥魄。 |
| 304 | Mooncurser | Fight: Steal 1[AE]. | 战斗:窃取1琥魄。 |
| 305 | Nexus | Reap: Use an opponent's artifact as if it were yours. | 收获:视同你的神器一般使用一个对手的神器。 |
| 306 | Noddy the Thief | Action: Steal 1[AE]. | 行动:窃取1琥魄。 |
| 307 | Old Bruno | Play: Capture 3[AE]. | 打出:抢占3琥魄。 |
| 308 | Dodger | Fight: Steal 1[AE]. | 战斗:窃取1琥魄。 |
| 309 | Selwyn the Fence | Fight/Reap: Move 1[AE] from one of your cards to your pool. | 战斗/收获:从一张你的牌移动1琥魄至你的琥魄池。 |
| 310 | Shadow Self | Shadow Self deals no damage when fighting.Damage dealt to non-Specter neighbors is dealt to Shadow Self instead. | 此牌战斗中不造成伤害。非Specter相邻生物承受的伤害改为此牌承受。 |
| 311 | Silvertooth | Silvertooth enters play ready. | 此牌重整进场。 |
| 312 | Smiling Ruth | Reap: If you forged a key this turn, take control of an enemy flank creature. | 收获:如果你本回合锻造了一把钥匙,控制一个敌方侧翼生物。 |
| 313 | Sneklifter | Play: Take control of an enemy artifact. While under your control, if it does not belong to one of your three houses, it is considered to be of house Shadows. | 打出:控制一个敌方神器。当处于控制时,如果它不属于你的三个势力之一,它视为暗影势力。 |
| 314 | Umbra | Fight: Steal 1[AE]. | 战斗:窃取1琥魄。 |
| 315 | Urchin | Play: Steal 1[AE]. | 打出:窃取1琥魄。 |
| 316 | Duskrunner | This creature gains, "Reap: Steal 1[AE]." | 此生物获得"收获:窃取1琥魄。" |
| 317 | Ring of Invisibility | This creature gains elusive and skirmish. | 此生物获得遁行与游击。 |
| 318 | Silent Dagger | This creature gains, "Reap: Deal 4[D] to a flank creature." | 此生物获得"收获:对一个侧翼生物造成4伤害。" |
| 319 | Cooperative Hunting | Play: Deal 1[D] for each friendly creature in play. You may divide this damage among any number of creatures. | 打出:每有一个友方生物在场,造成1伤害。你可以分配此伤害到任意数量的生物。 |
| 320 | Curiosity | Play: Destroy each Scientist creature. | 打出:摧毁每个Scientist生物。 |
| 321 | Fertility Chant | Play: Your opponent gains 2[AE]. | 打出:你的对手获得2琥魄。 |
| 322 | Fogbank | Play: Your opponent cannot use creatures to fight on their next turn. | 打出:你的对手于其下个回合中,不能使用生物出战。 |
| 323 | Full Moon | Play: For the remainder of the turn, gain 1[AE] each time you play a creature. | 打出:本回合之后的时间内,每次你打出一个生物获得1琥魄。 |
| 324 | Grasping Vines | Play: Return up to 3 artifacts to their owners' hands. | 打出:至多3个神器返回持有者手牌。 |
| 325 | Key Charge | Play: Lose 1[AE]. If you do, you may forge a key at current cost. | 打出:失去1琥魄。如果你如此做,你可以以当前费用锻造一把钥匙。 |
| 326 | Lifeweb | Play: If your opponent played 3 or more creatures on their previous turn, steal 2[AE]. | 打出:如果你的对手于其上个回合中打出三张或更多生物,窃取2琥魄。 |
| 327 | Lost in the Woods | Play: Choose 2 friendly and 2 enemy creatures. Shuffle each chosen creature into its owner's deck. | 打出:选择两个友方生物与两个敌方生物。每个选择的生物洗切入持有者牌库。 |
| 328 | Mimicry | When you play this card, treat it as a copy of an action card in your opponent's discard pile. | 当你打出此牌,将其视为你的对手弃牌堆中一张行动牌的复制处理。 |
| 329 | Nature's Call | Play: Return up to 3 creatures to their owner's hand. | 打出:至多三个生物返回持有者手牌。 |
| 330 | Nocturnal Maneuver | Play: Exhaust up to 3 creatures. | 打出:横置至多三个生物。 |
| 331 | Perilous Wild | Play: Destroy each elusive creature. | 打出:摧毁每个遁行生物。 |
| 332 | Regrowth | Play: Return a creature from your discard pile to your hand. | 打出:你弃牌堆一个生物返回你手牌。 |
| 333 | Save the Pack | Play: Destroy each damaged creature. Gain 1 chain. | 打出:摧毁每个受伤生物。获得1枷锁。 |
| 334 | Scout | Play: For the remainder of the turn, up to 2 friendly creatures gain Skirmish. Then, fight with those creatures one at a time. | 打出:本回合之后的时间内,至多两个友方生物获得游击。然后,那些生物依次出战。 |
| 335 | Stampede | Play: If you used 3 or more creatures this turn, steal 2[AE]. | 打出:如果你本回合使用了三个或更多生物,窃取2琥魄。 |
| 336 | The Common Cold | Play: Deal 1[D] to each creature. You may destroy all Mars creatures. | 打出:对每个生物造成1伤害。你可以摧毁所有火星生物。 |
| 337 | Troop Call | Play: Return each friendly Niffle creature from your discard pile and from play to your hand. | 打出:你弃牌堆和在场每个友方Niffle生物返回你手牌。 |
| 338 | Vigor | Play: Heal up to 3 damage from a creature. If you healed 3 damage, gain 1[AE]. | 打出:治疗一个生物至多3伤害。如果你治疗了3伤害,获得1琥魄。 |
| 339 | Word of Returning | Play: Deal 1[D] to each enemy creature for each [AE] on it. Return all [AE] on those creatures to your pool. | 打出:对每个敌方生物造成每个其上的琥魄1伤害。那些生物之上的所有琥魄返回你的琥魄池。 |
| 340 | Bear Flute | Action: Fully heal an Ancient Bear. If there are no Ancient Bears in play, search your deck and discard pile and put each Ancient Bear from them into your hand. If you do, shuffle your discard pile into your deck. | 行动:完全治愈一个Ancient Bear。如果没有Ancient Bear在场,检索你牌库与弃牌堆并将其中每个Ancient Bear置入你的手牌。如果你如此做,你的弃牌堆洗切入你的牌库。 |
| 341 | Nepenthe Seed | Omni: Sacrifice Nepenthe Seed. Return a card from your discard pile to your hand. | 万能:牺牲此牌。你弃牌堆一张牌返回你手牌。 |
| 342 | Ritual of Balance | Action: If your opponent has 6[AE] or more, steal 1[AE]. | 行动:如果你的对手拥有6琥魄或更多,窃取1琥魄。 |
| 343 | Ritual of the Hunt | Omni: Sacrifice Ritual of the Hunt. For the remainder of the turn, you may use friendly Untamed creatures | 万能:牺牲此牌。本回合之后的时间内,你可以使用友方狂兽生物。 |
| 344 | World Tree | Action: Return a creature from your discard pile to the top of your deck. | 行动:你弃牌堆一个生物返回你牌库最上方。 |
| 345 | Ancient Bear | | |
| 346 | Bigtwig | Bigtwig can only fight stunned creatures.Reap: Stun and exhaust a creature. | 此牌只能对被击晕生物出战。收获:击晕并横置一个生物。 |
| 347 | Witch of the Wilds | During each turn in which Untamed is not your active house, you may play one Untamed card. | 每个狂兽不为你当前势力的回合,你可以打出一张狂兽牌。 |
| 348 | Briar Grubbling | | |
| 349 | Chota Hazri | Play: Lose 1[AE]. If you do, you may forge a key at current cost. | 打出:失去1琥魄。如果你如此做,你可以以当前费用锻造一把钥匙。 |
| 350 | Dew Faerie | Reap: Gain 1[AE]. | 收获:获得1琥魄。 |
| 351 | Dust Pixie | | |
| 352 | Flaxia | Play: Gain 2[AE] if you control more creatures than your opponent. | 打出:如果你控制的生物多于你的对手,获得2琥魄。 |
| 353 | Fuzzy Gruen | Play: Your opponent gains 1[AE]. | 打出:你的对手获得1琥魄。 |
| 354 | Giant Sloth | You cannot use this card unless you have discarded an Untamed card from your hand this turn.Action: Gain 3[AE]. | 你不能使用这张牌,除非你本回合已弃置一张狂兽手牌。行动:获得3琥魄。 |
| 355 | Halacor | Each friendly flank creature gains skirmish. | 每个友方侧翼生物获得游击。 |
| 356 | Inka the Spider | Play/Reap: Stun a creature. | 打出/收获:击晕一个生物。 |
| 357 | Kindrith Longshot | Reap: Deal 2[D] to a creature | 收获:对一个生物造成2伤害。 |
| 358 | Snufflegator | | |
| 359 | Lupo the Scarred | Play: Deal 2[D] to an enemy creature. | 打出:对一个敌方生物造成2伤害。 |
| 360 | Mighty Tiger | Play: Deal 4[D] to an enemy creature. | 打出:对一个敌方生物造成4伤害。 |
| 361 | Murmook | Your opponent's keys cost +1[AE]. | 你的对手的钥匙费用+1琥魄。 |
| 362 | Mushroom Man | Mushroom Man gets +3 power for each unforged key you have. | 你每拥有一把未锻造的钥匙,此牌获得+3力量。 |
| 363 | Niffle Ape | While Niffle Ape is attacking, ignore taunt and elusive. | 此牌攻击忽略嘲讽及遁行。 |
| 364 | Niffle Queen | Each other friendly Beast creature gets +1 power.Each other friendly Niffle creature gets +1 power. | 每个其他友方Beast生物获得+1力量。每个其他友方Niffle生物获得+1力量。 |
| 365 | Piranha Monkeys | Play/Reap: Deal 2[D] to each other creature. | 打出/收获:对每个其他生物造成2伤害。 |
| 366 | Teliga | Each time your opponent plays a creature, gain 1[AE]. | 每次你的对手打出一个生物,获得1琥魄。 |
| 367 | Hunting Witch | Each time you play another creature, gain 1[AE]. | 每次你打出另一个生物,获得1琥魄。 |
| 368 | Witch of the Eye | Reap: Return a card from your discard pile to your hand. | 收获:你弃牌堆一张牌返回你手牌。 |
| 369 | Way of the Bear | This creature gains assault(2). | 此生物获得突袭(2)。 |
| 370 | Way of the Wolf | This creature gains skirmish. | 此生物获得游击。 |